A view of the old Copthill churchyard. The part in the centre where there are no flowers is the site of the Church. As quarrying to the left of the photo began to erode the ground, the Church was moved in 1915, stone by stone, to its present site in the village. The headstones are still there, dating back to 1823. The Hill can be seen next to the tree in the centre. The houses in the background are the ones featured earlier in the blog, around Wellhope, Rush and Allers.